You took a detour, so what?
Maybe it wasn’t intentional.
Maybe it was.
The detour despite, God is still in control.
He knows where you’re going, and He would take you there.
It’s true, what they say:
Delay doesn’t mean denial.
Let God lead you; you cannot get so lost that your journey becomes a waste of life.
Make the most of the season you’re in, and don’t ever give up.
So what if you took a detour? –
Home is still not that impossibly far away, child of God.
This post may be linked up with these inspiring writers.
- Never alone - October 8, 2018
- Always first in fellowship - October 7, 2018
- The leadership of our Guide - October 6, 2018
- At God’s bidding - October 5, 2018
- The mighty magnet - October 4, 2018
- Reflections of the Lord’s beauty - October 3, 2018
- Comfort en route home - October 2, 2018
- A covenant He remembers - October 1, 2018
- Needs to open our mouths - September 30, 2018
- Church sister - July 24, 2018